In this workshop you will learn to:
- recognise your own mindset and that of others
- easily adjust situations as a manager
- shift gears in your role as manager
- use and apply coaching techniques
- use and apply conversation techniques
- make an evolution of your (co-)workers
Step away from the classic hard approach to leadership and learn to activate people's abilities by adopting a coaching attitude.
Which mindset do you use as a manager in interaction with (co-)workers to continuously trigger them to develop and maintain a living attitude?
After this workshop you know
- how to lead your organisation
- how you can steer and stimulate your people
- what causes problems
- How to solve problems
- how to adapt to the situation as a manager
|VAT percentage||Price incl. VAT|