Facilitating groups during a process is a skill that can be learned.
Why this training?
Clarify corporate or departmental visions, create budget exercises, set up intervision groups, facilitate executive meetings, map business processes, develop project plans, implement change processes...
After this intensive training, you will be able to design and successfully facilitate such workshops.
After this training you will be able to:
- Taking your workshops to the next level
- Guide the process through the techniques you have learned
- Dealing with resistance
This training consists of 2 modules that give you the appropriate toolbox to learn to facilitate your own internal sessions.
Module 1: Competences for facilitators
- How to stimulate collaboration
- Roles and responsibilities
- How to create a safe environment
- Active listening
- Observation and feedback
- How to guide the group to appropriate and useful outcomes
- Group Awareness
- Consensus and desired outcomes
- How to build a positive and professional attitude
Module 2: Workformats
- Presentation of various forms of work
- Determination of appropriate group processes
- Distinguishing between problem-solving and decision-making models
- Efficient use of time
- Practicing of the work forms in combination with the competences