Why choose this training?
The information you want to give is as powerful as the way you bring it. In a time of decreasing concentration and increasing information input, it is crucial to visualize your information in a clear and effective way. The Visual storytelling training teaches you a method to visually support your communication in a focused way.
After this training you'll be able to:
- Package information so that people can easily process it visually.
- Use symbolism and semiotics.
- Apply techniques for data visualization.
- Choosing the best visual support according to the effect you want to achieve.
What will you learn during this training?
What is your message?
- What are the different layers of your message?
Why is visualization so important?
- How does our brain remember and capture?
- In what ways does our brain respond to images?
How will you get the message across?
- Information and data design, past and present.
- Basic principles of graphic, information and layout design.
- What to show and what not to show.
- How to organize images so you build a storyline.
- Using symbolism and semiotics.
- Basic visual representations of data and information
- Advanced visual presentations
- Presentations (Powerpoint)
From the moment you enroll, you will have access to the following resources:
- The handout in PDF format;
- Online training videos;
- Handy templates.
Thanks to these online resources, you can immediately start with the training. You learn at your own pace and are supported by our trainer(s).
In case a 'live' training cannot be organized on the scheduled date, it can be replaced by one or more online training sessions. These training sessions are mainly focused on interaction and applying the techniques in practice.