As an executive, you often encounter it: emotion affects the performance of your employees
- positive: the employee feels good about himself and the work context matches well with his needs, drives, personality, values, ...
- negative: there is dissatisfaction with the job and/or the employee is in a difficult private situation.
Ute has 10 years of experience in coaching and training executives from various organizations. She is specialized in guiding employees, teams and organizations with regard to dealing with emotions during collaboration.
Specifically, Ute can support you in
- your conflict management
- designing an activating and appreciative organizational structure
- training and intervision of coaching leadership
- binding communication
- supporting team diversity
- individual coaching of employees and managers
As a mediator, Ute can offer mediation for disagreements and conflicts in team contexts and mediation between an employee and a supervisor.
In addition to counseling work contexts, Ute is active in counseling high conflict divorces. High conflict divorces, and sometimes the loss of contact with the children, have a great impact on the psychological well-being and on the work performance of the employee.
Ute developed several methodologies to support people in this. She also offers her support services in this area to companies in function of their policy regarding the psychological well-being of the employee.